Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Great week-end!



Ladies did we have a great time or what? I was able to complete several projects...some have been hanging around for years. Yikes...do you have any of those? 
My dear friends from Omaha came all the way to MN to retreat for the week end. Kelly Jo and Betsy, it was so fun to have you at Stony Creek Escapes! Great memories ...for sure. We can add them to camp memories!!

Here is a project I found in my closet...a Toothbrush rug. I forgot how much fun it was, but I'm back at it. I've added 5 rounds and plan on sitting tonight and doing more. I find this rug one of those mindless projects...and I welcome that totally. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna! I will have to start my project just as soon as I recover from my bout of quilting! Thanks for the inspiration!

Regards, Carla
http://featheredfibers.wordpress.com

Betsy said...

Oh lady! We had the best time! I just made some scarves out of the sweaters! So much fun, and fast!

Kelly Jo said...

I found you! With a little help! :) I had a total blast that weekend!! I still can't believe it snowed! Yikes! Sierra loved her scrapbook! Now I need to get my butt moving on the other ones! I think I am going to try my hand at making bags out of t-shirts. I only have a couple of barrels of the "sentimental" ones that I can't get rid of!!
Only 40 something days until camp!

Betsy said...

time for a new post...wha cha been up to? you are so sweet to leave comments! XOXO

Selvage Quilter said...

Anna,
I just want to make sure you know that if you want to enter the contest to win the Moda selvages, you have to post a comment on the ModaLissa blog.
I hope you win them:)
Karen